This C4 intensive Brightening Serum contains a potent complex of four types of Vitamin C, to effectively brighten skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This innovative brightening serum also moisturizes and plumps the skin, while the additional of botanicals nourish and soothe the skin.
This serum is paraben free and has no added chemical colorants.
Add this antioxidant rich, collagen plumping, skin brightening serum to your daily skin care routine for noticeably radiant skin.
• BVOSC - A stabile, oil soluble form of Vitamin C, called Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, BVOS-C offers UV-protection, skin whitening, and anti-aging benefits as well as aiding in collagen synthesis. It also offers excellent antioxidant benefits and the ability to penetrate into the epidermis and cells makes BVOS-C very bio-available.
• Oristart DPG - Extracted from licorice this concentrated powerful antioxidant has skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties which help to rejuvenate the skin and promotes a more even skin tone and healthy glow.
• Stay C 50 - This stable form of Vitamin C, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, offers numerous benefits for skin including helping to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whitening spotty and darkened skin, evening out skin tone and aiding in collagen production. Additionally, it is an excellent repair agent for photo-aged and sun damaged skin. When added to skin care products along with ascorbyl glucoside, the secondary ingredient in Stay C 50, it helps to firm sagging skin and diminish wrinkles. It also improves the skin's ability to protect itself against free radicals and aids in increasing elasticity and luminosity.
• Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, known as MAP, is a water soluble and highly stable form of Vitamin C. It is known primarily for its skin brightening benefits and can help even out skin tone, stimulate collagen production, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles through increasing the process of cell-turnover.
Studies have shown that L-ascorbic acid 3 phosphate magnesium salt (which is the chemical makeup of MAP) has shown a significant effect in skin brightening by inhibiting tyrosinase which is the enzyme responsible for melanin production. It can also offer a high moisturizing effect and enhanced diffusion of Vitamin C into the skin. Since ascorbic acid is extremely unstable in the presence of light and oxygen, this instability is offset by the use of the stable MAP thereby offering excellent benefits and results.
• Ascorbyl Glucoside - A non-irritating and stable form of Vitamin C which offers excellent antioxidant properties helps to encourage collagen synthesis and helps to improve uneven skin tone and skin pigmentation.